Safeguarding Liaison Officer
The Governors and Trustees of Meynell Primary School wish to appoint a Safeguarding Liaison Officer to commence in September 2022.
There is currently a Headteacher and three Assistant Heads, a full time non-teaching SENCO and an Inclusion Team. There is a governing body in place which serves two of the other Trust schools.
Meynell Primary School wishes to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Safeguarding Liaison Officer to work in our busy school, who would enjoy working in a happy and supportive school. The successful candidate will join us to complete a strong team and contribute to the school’s success.
You will need to:
- Have a proven track record of line management
- Have an in depth understanding of the Inclusion Agenda, especially Special Educational Needs, Behaviour, Attendance, Safeguarding and Child Protection.
- Experience of working in an educational setting. Primary experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have an excellent work ethic and be a strong team worker and work well under pressure.
Closing date for applications is 7th September 2022.
For more information please visit the Sheffield City Council website.