Safeguarding Liaison Officer
Firth Park Academy are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable person to play a significant role within the school to ensure the safeguarding of children and support for local families in accessing services. The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people.
- A thorough knowledge of Safeguarding and Keeping Children Safe in Education to enable the post holder and Senior Vice Principal to work together to ensure effective procedures to safeguard children within the school.
- Be able to use restorative practice techniques
- Experience of managing challenging behaviour
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to remain calm even when under pressure
Closing date for applications is the 22nd October 2021!
For more information, visit the Tes website searching for Sheffield.