Relief Lunchtime Supervisor
High Green Primary School Governors are seeking to appoint a relief Lunchtime Supervisors to cover sickness/vacancy on an as and when basis. The requirement to work will fall only in the school term time and would be for maximum of one hour per day.
They are looking for a responsible caring adult who has the health, safety, and welfare of the children in mind at all times.
The successful applicants should be reliable, conscientious, honest and cheerful, and should be able to relate well to children aged 4 -11. Above all, they want people who enjoy working as part of a team but are also able to work using their own initiative.
The successful candidates will:-
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be organised, patient, calm, reliable and flexible
- Have an interest in developing enjoyable and productive play experiences
- Be able to support and participate with pupils and coaching staff in the organisation of various games and activities.
- Enjoy working within a team of positive, motivated staff
- Be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity for all
- Be able to maintain confidentiality on all school matters
- Have a ‘positive can do attitude’
Closing date for applications is 12th August 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.