Winterhill School is looking to recruit Reintegration Tutor to its Access curriculum team to support implementation of the specific interventions to achieve positive holistic outcomes for the Ks3 and Ks4 students in the alternative provision for students who are at risk of exclusion from education for various reasons. The Reintegration Tutor will be working under the direction of our Alternative Provision Manager to support purposeful and engaging climate for learning in the alternative provision, act as a key worker for the group of identified students and monitor their individual progress. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate and dedicated to work with disadvantaged young people with complex Social Emotional and Mental Health needs. The successful candidate will be:
- Supportive and empathetic to the needs of the learners
- Patience and have a flexible view on learning
- A passion to make a difference
- Strong numeracy or literacy skills
- An understanding of the National Curriculum
- A strong listener with good intervention skills
- Able to remain positive under challenging circumstances
Closing date for applications is 12 Noon on Monday 27th September 2021!
For further information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Rotherham Council Website.