Reflection Room Manager
Winterhill School are seeking to appoint an ambitious, committed and dynamic Reflection Room Manager to work within their Welfare Team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day running of their Reflection Room (internal exclusion) ensuring that students are effectively supervised and that high standards of behaviour are achieved and students learning is maximised. The key to this role will be to ensure that students take ownership of their behaviour and are able to make the right decisions moving forward, as well as providing opportunities for restorative sessions to take place. The successful candidate will be:
- A highly motivated team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully working with challenging young people
- Experienced in assisting students with their learning
- A strong listener with good intervention skills
- Able to remain positive under challenging circumstances
- Able to manage emotional demands of working with young people with a wide range of behavioural, social and emotional problems
- Able to demonstrate a dedication to their own Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Closing date for applications is the 27th September 2021, at 12 Noon!
For further information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Rotherham Council website.