Hunter’s Bar Junior School are seeking to appoint a Receptionist/Clerical Officer to join their administration team. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for telephone enquiries and visitors to the school. They are looking for someone who can provide an efficient and welcoming reception service as well as providing clerical support to the school. The role will include a range of duties including the following key tasks:
- Reception duties
- Administration of dinners and milk through the Squid online system – we are a cashless school and all payments are managed online
- Contacting parents of pupils who are absent and updating absence reasons in SIMS
- Updating the SIMS pupil database as necessary e.g. changes to contact details, free school meals eligibility, setting up records for new pupils etc
- Sending out school communications via Squid
- Checking off deliveries against delivery notes
They are also looking for someone who can work well as part of a team and on their own initiative.
Closing date for applications is the 9th November 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield City Council website.