Commencing September 2021
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and skilled Receptionist/Administrator to join Aughton Junior Academy. The successful candidate will be instrumental in providing efficient and effective reception and administration services who is able to co-ordinate the various tasks required in a busy junior academy office.
This is an exciting role and is a key appointment in supporting the provision of an excellent learning environment for pupils within the academy. It may be attractive to those already in an administrative/reception role, or those who can demonstrate transferable skills from another role. Training on school systems will be provided, and applications are invited from enthusiastic and positive individuals who demonstrate a can-do attitude.
You will be:
- Approachable and highly professional, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised and able to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- Accurate and efficient in a variety of administration and finance tasks
- Committed to promoting positive values, attitudes and behaviour
- Willing to be involved in the whole academy community
Closing date for applications is 9.00am, 25th June 2021.
For more information visit the Aughton Academy website.