An opportunity has arisen for a talented and skilled Receptionist/Administrator to join Brookfield Junior Academy. The successful candidate will be instrumental in providing efficient and effective reception and administration services who is able to co-ordinate the various tasks required in a busy junior academy office.
This is an exciting role and is a key appointment in supporting the provision of an excellent learning environment for pupils within the academy. It may be attractive to those already in an administrative/reception role, or those who can demonstrate transferable skills from another role. Training on school systems will be provided, and applications are invited from enthusiastic and positive individuals who demonstrate a can-do attitude.
You will be:
- Approachable and highly professional, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised and able to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- Accurate and efficient in a variety of administration and finance tasks
- Committed to promoting positive values, attitudes and behaviour
- Willing to be involved in the whole academy community
The role is based at Brookfield Junior Academy but may involve working at other academies within the trust.
Closing date for applications is 9.00am, 25th June 2021.
For more information visit the Brookfield Junior Academy website.