Oasis Academy Don Valley are looking to hire a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to provide an exceptional, customer focused service and be a welcoming presence on behalf of the
Academy. Specific responsibilities of the role could include:
- General Administration:
– To act as the first point of contact for parents, carers, children and visitor’s enquiries
– Provide reception support to the whole Academy.
– Receive, sign in and direct parents, carers, children and other Academy visitors as appropriate and to include assisting with arrangements for visits
– Taking and making telephone calls / texts and delivering messages as appropriate.
– To carry out general office duties
– Receiving and disseminating incoming mail and deliveries to appropriate staff.
– To arrange the orderly and secure storage of supplies.
– Recording, stamping and posting of outgoing mail.
– Providing clerical support to the Academy’s administrative functions.
– Routine word processing, as required.
– To provide and organise hospitality as required for visitors and Academy events
- Other Duties:
– To undertake professional development and learning activities as appropriate
– To attend staff meetings, development days and team meetings as directed by ALT
– To act in accordance with equal opportunities policy, health and safety policy and within confidentiality guidelines.
Closing Date for Applications is the 14th September 2021!
For further information visit the Tes Website for Sheffield.