Newfield School have an exciting opportunity for a receptionist to join their team to provide a comprehensive front of house support service.
This is an important position in the school and to be successful in this role you must be able to communicate effectively, work under pressure and maintain positive relationships with all members of the school community. You will also have the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities and demands of the school whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy, manage sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality.
The position is varied and will include:
- Welcoming all visitors to the building
- Taking all incoming calls to the school – directing callers to the right person, taking messages and screening calls, prioritising as needed and ensuring all messages are emailed to the right person promptly
- Liaising with other stakeholders including other schools, external agencies, parents and members of the public
- Dealing with incoming and outcoming post daily including parcel delivery
- Maintaining a tidy and effective reception area
- Daily use of SIMS database
The working hours for this post are 7:30am to 3:30pm Monday to Thursday and 7:30am to 3.oopm Friday.
Closing date for applications is 25th September 2022.
For more information please visit the Mercia Learning Trust Website.