Pupil Support Assistant
Fox Hill is a vibrant and exciting academy in which to work and, with the additional Integrated Resource for 21 pupils, it serves a diverse community. The Trustees of Steel City Schools Partnership are looking to recruit a full-time Pupil Support Assistant to start as soon as possible. Expectations are:
- To provide support in addressing the needs of pupils who need particular help to overcome barriers to learning
- To help children engage in purposeful activities at break times
- To support children and families to improve attendance and punctuality
- To work as part of a successful pastoral team within school and across the Trust
- Very good literacy/numeracy skills
- Relevant experience
The successful applicant must have the ability to work as an effective team member, be well organised, and have the ability to communicate with children and adults in a constructive and effective way. They are looking for individuals who are lively and enthusiastic and who have the following philosophy:
- Committed to excellence within their work in school and across the partnership
- Committed to child centred education
Closing date for applications is the 15th November 2021.
For more information on the role, visit the Sheffield City Council website.