Primary Improvement Director
Are you already a successful Primary Headteacher, a Senior LA or Trust Improvement Leader or Ofsted Inspector, looking for the next career step?
- Want to work in a coherent 2-18+ Multi Academy Trust with a shared mission underpinned by a culture of integrity and excellence?
- Believe in the power of education to transform lives, particularly for the most vulnerable children?
- Understand that keeping children happy and safe is the most important thing we do?
- Accept that context matters but understand the common characteristics of great schools?
- Value partnership and believe this can help schools further improve?
- Want to spread your expertise and influence across different schools, to more staff and more children?
- Know how to secure a culture of continuous improvement across a complex and expanding organisation?
- Want to be central to our plans for future partnership and growth?
If so, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon, 3rd October 2022.
For more information please visit the Mercia Learning Trust website.