Notre Dame High School are looking for an outstanding candidate to manage the day to day operations of their Premises Team. In doing so, supporting the school in providing a safe and continually improving environment for learning and working, for students and staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of health and safety
- Ability to lead on premises statutory compliance
- Experience of managing sites
- Ability to follow purchasing procedures to ensure best value is achieved in accordance with the school’s financial regulations
- Good working knowledge of computer packages i.e. Word / Excel / Outlook.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Proven line management experience, including prioritising and coordinating the work of others in the team.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 24th September 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Notre Dame High School website.