Post-16 Learning Manager
UTC Sheffield are looking to employ a Post-16 learning manager to start as soon as possible. The purpose of this job is to:
- support learning through the use of data, strategic intervention and monitoring in order to maximise student attainment.
- provide careers guidance to support progression and student destination.
Main duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To monitor all students in the year group, both academically and with behavioural issues.
- Working closely with the SLT on intervention strategies, targeting students for intervention, i.e. coursework completion and other issues which may present a barrier to learning.
- Work as part of the UTC pastoral team with regard to inclusion, safeguarding and support any shared services.
- To provide support for students, the teacher and the UTC in order to raise standards of achievement for all students (e.g. SEN, EAL, GT, all underachieving groups)
Closing date for applications is the 14th November 2021!
For a more exhaustive list of duties involved, and information on how to apply, visit the Tes website searching for Sheffield