Totley Primary are looking to appoint a practitioner who is able to provide high quality play support to children either before or after school (or both). The care service is open every day from 7.00am – 9.30am and 2:45pm – 6pm. Totley Primary are flexible on what candidates are able to commit to within reason.
The right candidate will:
- Have experience ideally gained within a busy and demanding environment
- Have a keen desire in children’s development
- An ability to work using their own initiative
- An alignment to a can-do culture
- The capability to maintain effective relationships
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- The talent to adapt to changing situations and learn new skills
- A keen eye for ensuring the safety of our pupils
Closing date for applications is 25th September 2022.
For more information please visit the Mercia Learning Trust website.