Coit Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Midday Supervisory Assistant with play leader responsibility to join their supportive team in supervising our children (4 to 11 years old) before, during and after their mid-day meal.
Duties are in the classroom, dining hall, playgrounds and fields.
The successful candidate will understand how to:
- Organise and lead play activities and maintain play equipment
- Support and lead midday supervisors in developing children’s positive play
- Work well in a team
- Communicate calmly and effectively with our children
- Take a lead in developing positive behaviour amongst pupils
- Encourage children to eat their lunch
- Help our children to play well together by teaching them to play games and joining in activities.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Working in school can help improve your CV. If you are interested in retraining to work in school this is an opportunity to gain relevant experience and training.
If you are motivated and enthusiastic, they would welcome your application.
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.