Concord Junior School are seeking to appoint a flexible and committed Playleader to work within their Team to supervise children during their outdoor/indoor play experience during lunchtime.
They will offer:
1. High quality professional development and support.
2. Access to an exceptional, positive and ambitious staff team.
3. Work in an outstanding learning environment.
4. A chance to work in a 2-19 Trust of 4 schools and a 6th Form which offers unique career development.
5. A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children.
This post offers an opportunity for a committed and motivated individual to work within our school. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, keen to work in partnership with the staff and pupils at Concord and able to work under instruction as well as having the ability to use their initiative.
Closing date for applications is Midday, 12th July 2021.
For more information visit the Brigantia Learning Trust website.