Mercia Learning Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Payroll Officer to run the Trust’s in-house payroll system (Edupay) for all schools within Mercia Learning Trust.
Mercia Learning Trust established in January 2014 currently comprises: King Ecgbert School, Newfield School, Mercia School, Totley Primary School, Woodlands Primary School and Nether Edge Primary School with around 616 members of staff across all sites.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a working knowledge of payroll systems and databases
- Be experienced in pensions administration
- Have proven success as a payroll practitioner. Previous experience is essential (though not necessarily in the education sector)
- Be self-motivated, customer focused and organised
- Have the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong moral purpose and drive for improvement
The successful candidate will be based at the Mercia Learning Trust’s Central Office situated next door to Nether Edge Primary School. There will be a degree of travel to our schools as required for activities such as meetings, audits and training.
Closing date for applications is 14th August 2022.
For more information please visit the Sheffield City Council website.