Mercia Learning Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Payroll Assistant to join their friendly and supportive Central Operations Team to assist in the processing the Trust’s in-house payroll system (Edupay) for all schools within Mercia Learning Trust.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a basis understanding of payroll systems (including pensions)
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft and confidence in the use of bespoke software
- Be self-motivated, customer focused and organised
- Have the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strong moral purpose and drive for improvement
The successful candidate will be based at the Mercia Learning Trust’s Central Office situated next door to Nether Edge Primary School. There will be a small degree of travel to their schools as required for activities such as meetings and training.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st of August 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Mercia Learning Trust Website.