Pastoral Team Leader
Handsworth Grange are seeking to appoint a well-motivated Pastoral Team Leader to join their outstanding pastoral team structure. The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of working with young people and be able to offer care, guidance and support to meet the needs of all pupils within their year group.
- Have understanding and experience of liaising with external agencies.
- Has the ability to lead a team of year managers, with a strong emphasis on ensuring consistency and effective intervention.
- Have the ability to empathise with young people, has a flexible approach and takes pride in their work.
- Have the ability to support, monitor and manage pupil’s behaviour, attendance and academic progress in order that they can succeed.
- Be able to analyse and present data to inform next steps and actions.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have the ability to forge positive relationships with staff, pupils, parents and outside agencies.
Closing date for applications is Monday 29th November 2021, at 9am!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Minerva Learning Trust website.