Part Time Temporary – Teaching Assistant – Level 2
A part time, temporary Teaching Assistant Level 2 is required from 1 September 2022 to 31 August 2023 to work 2 days per week. The Governors of St Thomas More Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly skilled and motivated Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work across the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be supportive of the Catholic Ethos
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Have experience of working with children across the primary phase
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy and ICT skills
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be highly motivated and hard working
- Be able to form positive relationships with children and adults
- Have the ability to support pupil learning and be committed to raising achievement
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have the ability to recognise and identify children’s needs, including barriers to learning, and be able to provide appropriate learning experiences
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 20th April 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website!