PA to the Principal
Aston Academy are seeking an exceptional and highly talented individual, who will provide highly effective support to the Principal and leadership team. They are seeking to appoint a skilled, professional and dedicated PA. The successful candidate will work closely with the Human Resource Manager and the Principal in providing administrative support to the Aston Academy leadership team, as well as liaising with the PA to the CEO on duties relating to Governance duties for the Aston Community Education Trust.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Principal, including drafting papers, reports, letters, research and collating information, filing, photocopying.
- Management of all telephone and in-person enquiries to the Principal
- Evening work to minute Governing Body meetings
- Attending, arranging and minuting meetings as appropriate
- Ensuring a reliable filing system is kept up to date and secure
- Responsible for maintaining the academy’s Single Central Record
Closing date for applications is 28th November 2022
For more information, please visit the TES website.