PA to the Principal
Barnsley Academy is seeking to appoint a PA to the Principal. The academy is part of United Learning, a national group of schools and academies. Barnsley Academy is an 11-16 secondary. As part of United Learning our aim is to bring out ‘the Best in Everyone’ and we continuously strive to ensure that students and staff have every opportunity to succeed, with their potential developed to the utmost.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Principal, colleagues, students and parents/carers at Barnsley Academy. The post-holder will provide a comprehensive, high level support service for the Principal.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least two years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail is a must as well as strong organisational skills.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders in a diverse community.
- Skill in organising resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- An ability to manage confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner.
Closing date for applications is 30th August 2022.
For more information please visit the Sheffield City Council website.