One to One Teaching Assistant
The Governing Body seeks to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced, committed and caring part-time temporary 1:1 teaching assistant to join our dedicated staff team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- One to One support for a child with special educational needs.
- Promoting the school’s learning culture.
- Contributing to the class teacher’s ongoing assessments.
The successful applicant will:
- Be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity for all.
- Reliable and enthusiastic.
- Able to build good relationships with pupils and colleagues.
- Able to work in partnership with class teachers.
- Expected to contribute towards the smooth running of the classroom organisation.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality on school matters.
A minimum relevant NVQ Level 2 is essential along with at least recent experience in a school setting and First Aid knowledge.
Closing date for applications is 25th June 2021.
For more information visit the Rotherham Council website.