One-To-One Teaching Assistant
This is a full-time, fixed term position dependant on EHCP funding to support a child 1:1 and will require the success of a probationary period of 6 months.
The Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a 1:1 Teaching Assistant to support a child who is currently in Year 4 with an EHCP. You will be required to provide specific and specialised support and intervention for the child in line with their EHCP targets, working under direction from the class teacher.
They are looking for someone who:
- Is highly motivated and willing to embrace new ideas.
- Is able to work as part of a team to provide the very best education for the child.
- Is committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity.
- Has high expectations of themselves and others.
- Supports the Catholic ethos of the school.
Closing date for applications is 25th November 2022.
For more information, please visit the Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council website.