To organise and supervise the effective provision of administrative support services to the Academy and ensure that all work is undertaken in accordance with Academy Policies.
AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Delivery of a mutually agreed set of Key Performance Indicators, set annually in consultation with the Principal.
- Efficient administration of Schools Management Information System (Bromcom).
- Supervision and co-ordination of the office team.
- Effective support of the ALT
- Timely completion and dispatch of statistical information
- Timely completion and storage of personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act, GDPR and Safeguarding.
- Office Management:
- Administration Duties:
- Provision of Secretarial Support to Academy Leadership Team
- Human Resources:
- Safeguarding children and young people
The person undertaking this role is expected to work within the policies, ethos and aims of the Academy and to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Principal.
The duties of this post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the post or level of responsibility entailed.
Closing date for applications is 26th July 2021.
For more information visit the TES website.