A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled, enthusiastic and ambitious Network Manager to join our dynamic ICT Support Team at Maltby Learning Trust.
This is an exciting time to join Maltby Learning Trust. You will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation which strives for excellence in all it does to achieve the best possible outcomes for the young people and community. The Trust is a successful and highly collaborative partnership of local schools committed to raising the educational ambitions of the community which it serves.
The successful candidates will support in the creation of a fully integrated and accessible digital environment allowing safe access to all organisations and services across the Trust. Ensuring also that the deployment of technologies and applications drives innovation and efficiencies throughout the organisation, supports world class teaching and facilitates the development and growth of the Trust.
The appointed person will:
- lead a team of ICT Technicians, maintaining and developing the Academy’s ICT infrastructure in line with their Strategic Vison for ICT.
- work with the MAT central ICT Support Team, promoting and implementing the Trust’s ICT Vision and Strategy.
They are initially looking to place a Network Manager at Sir Thomas Wharton Academy. Candidates may be deployed across the Trust as opportunities arise.
This role will provide the successful candidate with wide-ranging development experience to help support the efficient running of the Trust’s information technology services that serve more than 5000 users across the institution.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for ICT and a strong commitment to providing exceptional service .
- A high level of competency in IT systems, including Microsoft server/client technologies, network configuration and management and cloud based technologies such as Microsoft Azure/O365.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player attitude.
- Good understanding of GDPR principles
- High personal and professional standards.
Closing date for applications is 9am, 23rd August 2021.
For more information visit the Rotherham Council website.