Seven Hills School are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to undertake various cleaning duties around the school. You should be able to relate well to young people, be able to work as part of a team working alongside other cleaners within the school. The successful applicants will be required to start as soon as possible. The post holders will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in class rooms, toilets, and other areas around and outside the school. They will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with other employees and management
- Be reliable and punctual and able to use their own initiative
- Be aware of Health and Safety Policies
- Take responsibility for cleaning in a specific area whilst working to a high standard and in a safe manner
- Understand the needs of the school in prioritising work load
A knowledge or experience of cleaning and buffing is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
Closing date for applications is the 5th December 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website