Start date 1 September 2021
The children, staff and Governors at Coit Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring Midday Supervisory Assistant to join our supportive team in supervising our children (4 to 11 years old) before, during and after their mid-day meal.
Duties are in the classroom, dining hall, playgrounds and fields.
The successful candidate will understand how to
- Work well in a team
- Communicate calmly and effectively with our children
- Promote positive behaviour so that our children have a happy lunchtime
- Encourage children to eat their lunch
- Help our children to play well together by teaching them to play games and joining in activities
- Organise and use play equipment for structured games
If you are motivated and enthusiastic, we would welcome your application.
Closing date for applications is 16th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.