Athelstan Primary School are looking for a caring and enthusiastic individual to join our team of Midday Supervisors from September 2021. The successful candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy spending time with children. They should be reliable and punctual, able to use their own initiative and able to demonstrate an awareness and commitment to working in a multicultural school. Previous experience of working with children would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will supervise the children in the playground and the dining room and will be required to:
- take part in activities with children over the lunchtime period
- promote positive behaviour
- organise and maintain play equipment
- support other Midday supervisors in delivering play activities
- encourage children to children to choose and eat their lunch
- be aware of and deliver Health and Safety in the dining room
Closing date for applications is 2nd July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.