Meersbrook Bank Primary School is a small school which provides a happy and secure environment, encouraging learning through play and supporting parental involvement.
The successful candidate will:
- Be reliable, versatile and enjoy working with children aged from 3 years to 11 years
- Be enthusiastic about taking part in activities with children over the lunchtime period including personal care, first aid, outdoor play activities and liaising with school staff
- Be enthusiastic, team players and be able to build good relationships with children, parents and staff
- Able to supervise the children at lunchtimes in the playground and the dining room and will be required to contribute to the development of a positive approach to lunchtime play
- Encourage children to practise appropriate table manners and maintain a calm atmosphere while eating
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.