Lunchtime Teaching Assistant
Are you keen to take on a new challenge, and have a ‘positive can do attitude’ which will enhance our happy team? Mossbrook School is a split site school which educates and cares for primary aged pupils who have a range of learning difficulties and disabilities including Autism. We are looking for dinner time assistants who are up for working in a challenging, forward thinking school.
- Are you calm and patient?
- Are you passionate about working with children who have learning difficulties and autism?
- Are you committed to supporting children’s needs when their behaviour challenges us?
- Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of children and their families?
- Do you want to work in a school where ‘pupils come first’ and are taught and cared for as the individuals they are?
- Do you have high standards and expectations?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you might be the teaching assistant we are looking for and we might be the right school for you.
Closing date for applications is 19th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.