Lunchtime Teaching Assistant
Are you keen to take on a new challenge, and have a ‘positive can-do attitude’ which will enhance a happy team? Mossbrook School is a split site school which educates and cares for primary aged pupils who have a range of learning difficulties and disabilities including Autism.
They are looking for dinner time assistants who are up for working in a challenging, forward thinking school.
- Are you calm and patient?
- Are you passionate about working with children who have learning difficulties and autism?
- Are you committed to supporting children’s needs when their behaviour challenges us?
- Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of children and their families?
- Do you want to work in a school where ‘pupils come first’ and are taught and cared for as the individuals they are?
- Do you have high standards and expectations?
Closing date for applications is the 12th March 2023.
For more information please visit the Sheffield City Council website.