The Governors of Deepcar St John’s CE Junior School are seeking to appoint one temporary Lunchtime Supervisor to work 5 hours 50 minutes a week (1 hour 10 minutes a day). This post is for 39 weeks of the year (term time only).
To work at the school you will need to:
- have the ability to work within a team
- be conscientious, flexible and hardworking
- be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and all school staff
- enjoy working with, communicating and building relationships with children
- take part in activities with children over the lunchtime period
- supervise the children at lunchtime both in the playground and in the dining room
- encourage children to be independent and follow playground rules
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 24th March 2021
For more information, or to apply, please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.