Lunchtime Supervisor (x2)
Hallam is a large, inclusive and welcoming school set on an open site with an abundance of green space located to the west of Sheffield. The school sits at the heart of an established, close-knit yet growing community and provides education from 4 to 11. The children are happy, safe and enjoy a creative curriculum and the parents greatly value their children’s education and the work of the school. In addition to this the school has been part of a large expansion project which has seen it extend to three classes per year and over 600 pupils.
The Governing Body are looking to appoint 2 Lunchtime Supervisor’s to join the team as soon as possible.
You will need to be an enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible individual with the ability to:
- work as part of a team delivering playcare in a safe and caring environment.
- Supervision of all areas where children are present.
- Assist with cleaning of all eating areas, clearing trays, plates from tables, wiping spillages as and when they occur
- Administer basic first aid as appropriate
- Attend relevant meetings as required
- perform any other duties and responsibilities appropriate to the grade and roll
Closing date for applications is 19th October 2022.
For more information please visit the Sheffield City Council website.