Lunchtime Supervisor Advisory Assistant
St Wilfrid’s Primary School is set in the South-West of Sheffield, situated just three miles from both the city centre and the Peak District national park. The school is set in extensive grounds with large playing fields and woodland, which provides an excellent learning environment.
The Governors are looking for a lunchtime supervisor who will:
- Fully support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Put the children’s needs before their own
- Follow the routines and practices in place to ensure the safety of children as well as the smooth running of lunchtimes
The role involves:
- Setting up the dining room for our children
- Serving the food
- Encouraging children to eat a balanced meal
- Supporting children outside when they are playing
- Listening to the children, helping them to regulate and support them to think about what will help
- Leading games for children outside
- Co-ordinating and playing with the children
- Ensuring that children are behaving appropriately
- Basic first aid duties
Closing date for applications is 9.00am, 30th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.