Lunchtime Supervisor Advisory Assistant
The Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint a Midday Supervisor to join our talented, hardworking and supportive team. They will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a good school with a strong Catholic ethos and excellent community and parish links
- A caring and positive working environment
- Wonderful happy and well-behaved chidlren who enjoy learning
- Effective, supportive and dedicated staff, governors and parents
- Opportunities to grow professionally
The Governors are looking for a lunchtime supervisor who will:
- Fully support the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Put the children’s needs before their own.
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Be highly motivated and hardworking
- Be able to form positive relationships with children and adults
- Have a willingness to develop their skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
The role involves:
- Encouraging children to eat a balanced meal.
- Supporting children outside when they are playing.
- Leading games for children outside.
- Co-ordinating and playing with the children.
- Ensuring that children are behaving appropriately.
- Basic first aid duties.
Closing Date for Applications is the 13th September 2021!
For further information visit the Rotherham City Council Website.