Lunchtime Supervisor to start September 2021
The duties include:
- Supervise children and promote good behaviour at lunchtime either in the dining room, playground or classroom.
- Assisting with clearing tables and ensuring dining areas are left clean and tidy.
- Following school policies to deal with injuries or illness, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of pupils.
- To arrange and supervise appropriate play and physical activities under the direction of the line manager.
- Other associated duties as required
The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and students and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential to the role.
Closing date for applications is 28th June 2021.
For more information visit the TES website.