St Wilfrid’s Primary School is set in the South-West of Sheffield, situated just three miles from both the city centre and the Peak District national park. The school is set in extensive grounds with large playing fields and woodland, which provides an excellent learning environment. Check out their website for more information about the school.
They are committed to safeguarding and protecting their children and young people at St Wilfrid’s Primary School. All posts are subject to a safer recruitment process which includes enhanced criminal records and barring checks, scrutiny of employment history, robust referencing and other vetting checks.
Their safeguarding system is underpinned by a range of policies and procedures which encourage and promote safe working practice across St Wilfrid’s Primary School. On joining you will required to undergo continuous professional development to maintain safe working practice and to safeguard their children and young people.
They will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a school with a strong Catholic ethos.
- Wonderful children
- Opportunities for Professional Development
The Governors are looking for a lunchtime supervisor who will:
- Fully support the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Put the children’s needs before their own.
- Follow the routines and practices in place to ensure the safety of children as well as the smooth running of lunchtimes.
The role involves:
- Setting up the dining room for their children.
- Serving the food.
- Encouraging children to eat a balanced meal.
- Supporting children outside when they are playing.
- Listening to the children, helping them to regulate and support them to think about what will help.
- Leading games for children outside.
- Co-ordinating and playing with the children.
- Ensuring that children are behaving appropriately.
- Basic first aid duties.
Closing date for applications: 11th June 2021
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.