Deepcar St John’s CE Junior School are seeking to appoint a temporary lunchtime supervisor to work 5 hours 50 minutes a week (1 hour 10 minutes a day). This post is for 39 weeks of the year (term time only).
To work at their school you will need to:
- Have the ability to work within a team
- Be conscientious, flexible and hardworking
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and all school staff
- Enjoy working with, communicating and building relationships with children
- Take part in activities with children over the lunchtime period
- Supervise the children at lunchtime both in the playground and in the dining room
- Encourage children to be independent and follow playground rules
Closing date for applications: 9th June 2021
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.