The Governing Body of Hallam Primary School are looking to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisor to join their team as soon as possible. You will need to be an enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible individual. The responsibilities of the role may include, but are not limited to:
- Working as part of a team delivering playcare in a safe and caring environment.
- Supervision of all areas where children are present.
- Assistance with cleaning of all eating areas, clearing trays, plates from tables, wiping spillages as and when they occur.
- Administering basic first aid as appropriate.
- Attending relevant meetings as required.
Closing date for applications is Monday 28th February 2022!
For further information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website.