The Governors of Stannington Infant School are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team of Lunchtime Supervisors. The successful candidate would be required to:
- Contribute to the development of a positive approach to lunchtime play;
- Organise and take part in activities with children over the lunchtime period;
- Supervision of pupils immediately before, during and after the midday meal.
- Encourage children to eat their lunch
- Be aware of and deliver Health and Safety in the dining room.
The successful applicant will be someone who:
- likes working with children
- has a positive, caring attitude
- is a team player who is fully committed and who enjoys working co-operatively with colleagues
- offers a positive approach to lunchtime play
- is reliable and punctual.
Closing date for applications is the 15th December 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website.