Meynell Community Primary Academy are looking to employ a Lunchtime Supervisor, whose roles may include:
- Supervising children and promoting good behaviour at lunchtime either in the dining room, playground or classroom.
- Assisting with clearing tables and ensuring dining areas are left clean and tidy.
- Following school policies to deal with injuries or illness, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of pupils.
- Arranging and supervising appropriate play and physical activities under the direction of the line manager.
- Other associated duties as required
The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and students and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential to the role
Closing date for applications is the 8th December 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website.