The Governors are seeking to appoint a permanent Lunchtime Supervisor working 1 hour each day from 12.00pm to 1.00 pm, totalling 5 hours per week, term time only. They are looking for responsible caring adults who have the health, safety, and welfare of the children in mind at all times. The successful applicants should be reliable, conscientious, honest and cheerful, and should be able to relate well to children aged 4 -11. Above all, we want people who enjoy working as part of a team but are also able to work using their own initiative.
The successful candidates will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be organised, patient, calm, reliable and flexible
- Have an interest in developing enjoyable and productive play experiences
- Be able to support and participate with pupils and coaching staff in the organisation of various games and activities
- Enjoy working within a team of positive, motivated staff
- Be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity for all
- Be able to maintain confidentiality on all school matters
- Have a ‘positive can do attitude’
Closing date for applications is the 24th November 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield Council website.