King Edward VII School have an exciting opportunity for a well-motivated lunch time supervisor to work at their Upper School site each lunch time. The post holder will be required to provide support at lunch time. You will be responsible for supervising students during lunch time and you will work in a team with the other lunch time Supervisors. You will be assigned an area within the School to work, including the dining hall, corridors and outdoor areas. You will be part of the duty team for morning beak and at the end of lunch time. You will support other activities in the School. You will be expected to encourage good manners, appropriate behaviour, good social interaction skills as well as encouraging healthy eating habits. You will supervise and safeguard students at all times. Applicants should:
- enjoy working with a wide range of young people and adults in a busy learning environment
- have excellent organisational skills and be reliable, efficient, flexible and adaptable
- have excellent inter-personal skills and can use initiative when necessary
- have relevant experience of behaviour management
- want to make a real contribution to the life of this School
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 5th October at 12 noon!
For more information on the role, visit the King Edward VII School website.