Seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Literacy Coordinator to work closely with senior leaders and the Inclusion team in order to develop and manage literacy intervention and provision across the Academy. The post will include the re-launch, development and oversight of our Learning Resource Centre. You will be responsible for promoting and developing a love and appreciation of reading and facilitating an increased standard of literacy for all students, including the delivery of small group literacy intervention sessions.
The successful candidate will support and encourage a learning environment throughout the school which allows children to acquire and develop literacy skills.
The successful candidates will:
- Be able to work independently and with initiative
- Be interested in the development of young people
- Have good communication and written skills
- Be energetic, well-motivated and flexible
- Have a professional manner and plenty of common sense
- Be able to work with ICT
- To be able to work as a team
You will be based at Aston Academy, however the role may involve working at other academies within the trust.
Closing date for applications is 9.00am, 28th June 2021.
For more information visit the Aston Academy website.