Aston Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Literacy Coordinator to work closely with senior leaders and the Inclusion team in order to develop and manage literacy intervention and provision across the Academy. You will be responsible for promoting and developing a love and appreciation of reading and facilitating an increased standard of literacy for all students, including the delivery of small group literacy intervention sessions. The successful candidate will support and encourage a learning environment throughout the school which allows children to acquire and develop literacy skills. The successful candidates will:
- Be able to work independently and with initiative
- Be interested in the development of young people
- Have good communication and written skills
- Be energetic, well-motivated and flexible
- Have a professional manner and plenty of common sense
- Be able to work with ICT
- Be able to work as a team
Closing date for applications is Monday 14th March 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website.