Level 3 Teaching Assistant (SEN)
The Governors at Lowfield Primary School are seeking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join our Inclusion team from September 2021. This post is temporary for 1 year in the first instance.
The role will involve working across the school, from FS2 to Year 6, to support children with a range of special educational needs as part of our Inclusion team. Experience of delivering a range of targeted interventions would be desirable. The successful candidate will contribute to the educational and social development of our pupils and will work under the direction of the school’s SENCOs.
The successful candidate will:
- have strong literacy and numeracy skills
- plan and deliver high quality learning experiences for pupils which promote independence
- work flexibly and responsively, according to the needs of the learner
- be able to use their own initiative
- have excellent communication skills in order to develop positive relationships with children, staff and parents
- work well as part of a staff team
Closing date for applications is 18th June 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.