Level 3 Teaching Assistant (Part Time)
Sheffield South East Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant to start in September 2021. This is a permanent post and you will be based in the foundation stage (reception) at Phillimore Community Primary School.
The school is based within the community of Darnall and our pupils are well behaved, friendly and positive about their learning.
The successful post holder will work 21.75 hours week over 3 days (term time only). We need someone who:
- Has knowledge and experience of EYFS
- Has a good understanding of child development and how to support children with different needs.
- Is self-motivated
- Has a friendly and warm manner
- Will contribute to the planning, organisation and provision of appropriate play and educational activities
- Will champion phonics and reading
- Will work with colleagues and leaders to contribute to whole school development
- Who can model high standards and have high aspirations for all children
Closing date for applications is 7th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.