Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Notre Dame High School are currently looking to employ a Level 3 Teaching Assistant. This role is about direct support for students with the greatest needs and support for teachers to help them to meet the needs of all students. The main ways in which you do this will be through:
- Support for students in and out of class, as part of the SEND team
- Covering lessons
- Providing administrative support for a named group of teaching departments
- Contributing to the supervision of students at social time and provision of extra-curricular opportunities
This post is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to:
- Make a difference academically and personally to students with SEND, and other barriers to learning
- Join a successful and highly motivated team
- Develop professionally in specialist areas of SEND e.g. Literacy, Numeracy, Autism
- Access additional training opportunities and support if interested in a future career in Teaching or Pastoral Support
Closing date for applications is 9am on Friday 10th December!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Notre Dame website.